To download the Book of Abstracts please click here
If you want your paper which was presented at ALT’09 to be published in The International Journal of Laser Physics, please prepare your papers according to the instructions of manuscript preparation which can be found on the official site of the journal at http://www.lasphys.com/lasphys.htm and once prepared, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings of 17th International Conference on Advanced Laser Technologies (ALT’09) are planned to be published in the journal of "Fizika" of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Please send the electronic versions of your modified papers (pdf and doc formats) to Prof. Dr. Talat Mehdiyev at email@example.com , Kerim.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com until 30 November 2009. Further information can be found on the website http://www.elm.az/physics/index3.html
Very important announcements, please pay attention!
- The abstracts which were not printed within the Book of Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. All the missing abstracts will be published on the website as a supplementary issue.
- If there are any corrections to be made on the Book Of Abstracts, please let email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com know and those will be taken care of as a corrections list.
17th International Conference on Advanced Laser Technologies
The annual International Conference on Advanced Laser Technologies is established in 1993 by Nobel Prize laureate Alexander Prokhorov, director of the General Physics Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences (GPI).
ALT conferences are focused on the recent developments and advances in laser technologies and their applications.
The 17th ALT conference is organized by GPI together with Türkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (TUBITAK) - Marmara Research Center (MRC), Kocaeli University - Laser Technologies Research and Application Center (LATARUM) (Turkey) and Moscow State University (Russia) and will follow this tradition.
The organizers of the ALT' 09 will make their best to provide perfect conditions for discussion and establishing contacts. Leading scientists are invited to give lectures, reviewing the latest achievements in their field of research
In addition to the traditional issues, as photonics, laser-matter interaction and nonlinear processes, applications of nano-, pico- and femtosecond lasers in materials science, nanotechnology, spectroscopy, etc. separate sessions focusing on
- applications of lasers in material science
- laser-matter interaction and nonlinear processes
- ultrashort laser technologies
- medical and biomedical applications of lasers including THz lasers
- solid state lasers and X-ray lasers and fiber lasers
- laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS)
- lasers in cultural heritage
- laser atmosphere monitoring